Global Safety Consultation
- Assessment: Before implementing a global safety program, the Global SafeDrive Alliance begins with an assessment of a customer’s fleet risk level, the existing fleet strategy and policy, and drivers.
- Analysis: We will provide an analysis of your available fleet data and establish a baseline for determining the current fleet safety culture.
- Customized Recommendation and Implementation: We will develop, implement, and communicate a completely integrated fleet safety program for your business.
Drive Risk Profiles and Remediation
The Global SafeDrive Alliance builds detailed driver profiles using a combination of scientifically-proven assessments (both driver self-assessments and performance-based), motor vehicle record (MVR) monitoring (where available), license checks, accident history, telematics, and other available data. The Alliance can then recommend targeted remediation and interventions more effectively to overcome poor driver behavior.
The Global SafeDrive Alliance offers an extensive network of some of the best trainers throughout the world, delivering driver training that ensures a consistent fleet risk management approach throughout the world, including these overall features:
- Behavioral and situational driver training – behind-the-wheel, workshops, and online training
- Training delivered in the local language or language of preference
- Drivers trained in line with local regulations and legislation
- Culturally-cognizant training by local trainers who understand driver requirements and acceptable behaviors
- Train-the-trainer (for in-house trainers)
Online Driver Training
The Global SafeDrive Alliance online driver training modules are recommended to remediate specific driver behavior or skill performance issues, based on Global SafeDrive Alliance Driver Risk and Remediation results. The alliance offers 12 subject-specific training modules designed to improve driver behavior or improve driving skills.
Driver Safety Program Certification/Guaranteed Savings
The Alliance’s vast experience in managing global driver safety programs has helped us codify ‘best practices’ for customer programs. In implementing a customer program, The Global SafeDrive Alliance will map out the requirements to achieve Silver, Gold, or Platinum certification. After establishing a first-year baseline performance level, the Alliance and the customer will agree upon certification-specific guaranteed savings through performance Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The Alliance provides single sign-on access to a customer’s global safety data and reports through its online Global SafeDrive Control Center. Reports include CPMM, IPMM, % VIA/Accident rate, % Preventable, Completion Rates/Compliance, Benchmarks, and more. Regional, In-Country, and Business Unit driver data is accessible, too, through the Global SafeDrive Alliance portal.